Terms of Service
By using the EVEREST (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Amazing Story Inc, (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface (“API”). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API.
- The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free trial. Once that trial is up, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage.
- If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle.
- There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Refunds are processed according to our fair refund policy.
We collect and process your calendar data. Calendar data includes your schedule, the content of your calendar entries, and associated information from the local calendar on your device as well as third-party sites, applications and services. Your calendar data may contain meetings, appointments, events, birthdays, messages, contact information and other attachments. EVEREST uses this information solely to provide you the Service.
We collect and process your email address to provide you the Service, carry out transactions you authorize and communicate with you. For example, we use your email address to request feedback or provide updates and notifications regarding the Service. You may control promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of promotional messages, you may still receive emails from us relating to your account and the Service (e.g., relating to product updates, password resets, etc.). These account communications are part of the Service, and account holders cannot opt out of receiving these account communications.